The U-PHORIA UM2 2x2 USB Audio Interface from Behringer is a 2x2 USB audio interface that is capable of tracking your audio with a sampling rate up to 48 kHz. It features a single XENYX combination XLR/TRS microphone preamplifier with selectable 48V phantom power. Additionally, the UM2 has a front-panel 1/4" instrument input with dedicated level control. Output is provided in the form of stereo RCA outputs and a front-panel 1/4" headphone jack.
The UM2 has selectable direct monitoring, and is housed in a metal chassis to be impact resistant. Behringer provides a free download of Tracktion 4 Audio Production software with registration.
- All U-PHORIA models provide headphone output with level control and direct monitor select, status, signal and clip LEDs, and are powered via your computer's USB port so they're ready to go wherever you go
- Tracktion 4 Software Download
- When you register your UM2, Behringer will provide you with a complimentary download code for the full version of Tracktion 4 digital audio workstation software, with 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Up to 48 kHz resolution
- Compatible with recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Steinberg Cubase, and others
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X and Windows XP or higher
- USB port for connection and power
- +48 V-powered XENYX mic preamp
- Headphone output with level control and direct monitor select