- Fly More Kit Accessory Bundle
- 20MP Hasselblad / UHD 4K Gimbal Camera
- 1" CMOS + f/2.8-f/11 Adjustable Aperture
- Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
- 8 km 1080p Video Transmission
- 10-bit Dlog-M
- 10-bit HDR Video
- Max. Flight Time: 31 min
The DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Combo drone kit is a combination of the Mavic 2 Pro drone with additional accessories. These enable one to extend the drone's usage time.
Mavic 2 Pro drone from DJI is a professional quadcopter featuring a 20MP Hasselblad L1D-20c gimbal camera and a 1" CMOS sensor with an adjustable f/2.8 to f/11 aperture. Other features include it's ability to capture 4K 10-bit HDR videos and it has a 10-bit Dlog-M color profile. The drone can achieve speeds of up to 47.7 mph thanks to it's low-drag aerodynamic body design. Flight time is up to 31 minutes on the four-cell LiPo battery included. his power and performance are coupled with a variety of dynamic shooting modes and other capabilities that help you achieve cinematic results.
You can now transmit video feed from the drone to the included controller through DJI's OcuSync 2.0 video transmission technology in Full HD 1080p quality from up to 8 km. It is important to note that this drone can avoid colliding into objects on it's fly path using the sensors on all of it's sides thereby providing omnidirectional obstacle sensing.
Hasselblad L1D-20c Gimbal Camera
Hasselblad cameras are from Sweden and they are known for their uncompromising image quality, ergonomic design and Swedish craftsmanship. The L1D-20c type incorporates the use of Hasselblad Natural Color Solution (HNCS) technology to enable users capture 20-megapixel aerial shots in amazing color detail.
1" CMOS Sensor
The 20MP gimbal camera coupled with a brand new 1-inch CMOS sensor provides one with the ability to utilise an extensive ISO range of 3200 to 12,800 for better performance in low-lit spaces. This is because the active sensing area is four times more effective than the original Mavic Pro.
10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile
Supporting a 10-bit Dlog-M Color Profile means that the drone has a higher dynamic range for more flexibility in the grading room. With this, it is able to record over 1 billion colors and retains more in-depth details in both highlights and shadows, which is great for post-production work on the images/footage.
The Mavic 2 Pro drone supports the capture of 4K 10-bit HDR videos that can be in-turn played on 4K TVs with HLG without any distortion.
With an adjustable aperture of f/2.8-f/11, the image quality from this drone is high, no matter the lighting on the environment. In low light, you need to allow in more light, hence, set the aperture to f/2.8 to capture clear and bright photos/footage while in well-lit spaces, you need to set the drone's aperture to f/11 to lower the shutter speed and make your videos smoother.
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
In Hyperlapse mode, you can capture eye-catching time-lapse shots as the system processes everything automatically and saves you time in post-processing. The shots are captured in either of the following four modes:
- Circle - In this mode, the drone automatically circles around a subject of your choice.
- Free - Move the drone freely
- Courselock - With this, the drone moves along a locked course in a straight line, forward and backwards or right to left, allowing you to adjust the gimbal along the way for dramatic results.
- WayPoint - Set a specific, savable flight path in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
Omnidirectional Obstacle Sensing
The drone is covered with sensors on all it's sides to keep it safe from collisions. They are:
- Forward Sensors - These are dual vision sensors with a detectable range of 19.8m to 39.9m and a measurement range of up to 19.8m. The drone is designed to stop and land safely when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 31.3 mph.
- Downward Sensors - These are also dual vision sensors with a detectable range of 10.9m to 21.9m and a measurement range of up to 10.9m. It also has an infrared sensor that can measure up to 8.5m away. In addition, they allow for hovering at up to 49.98m and can detect land to land safely. A bottom auxiliary light helps the sensor in low-light conditions.
- Backward Sensor - Also dual vision sensors, these have a detectable range of 15.5m to 31.97m and a measurement range of up to 15.5m. The drone is designed to stop and land safely when obstacles are detected while flying at up to 27 mph.
- Upward Sensor - This is an infrared sensor that can precisely measure at ranges of up to 7.9m.
Intelligent Flight Batteries
The combo kit provides you with two intelligent flight batteries with a of 59.29Wh, each with flight time of up ti 31 minutes. The drone has a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System that monitors the battery's charge status and reports it in real time.
Included in the kit are four more low-noise propellers designed to replace any damaged propeller on the drone. They are of the same kind as those provided with the Mavic 2 Pro drone. They facilitate for a quiet flight with extensive flight time and increased efficiency.
- Panorama image mode with support for Sphere, 180°, Horizontal, and Vertical modes.
- A combination of an FOC sinusoidal drive ESCs and low-noise propellers keeps flights quiet.
- Aerial Shooting Modes
-Boomerang: This drone will fly in an elliptical pattern until it reaches its starting location with the subject at the centre.
- Waypoint 2.0: By tapping the desired waypoints and point of interest in the app, you can plan a flight path quickly and save it for your next flight.
- Asteroid: In this mode, the Mavic 2 Pro will fly down while spinning in on a subject.
- ActiveTrack 2.0 Sensing and Tracking
- High-Speed Tracking: In open environments for subject moving at up to 44.7 mph.
- Precise Recognition: This maps a 3D view of the surrounding environment for greater recognition and accuracy.
- Trajectory Prediction: When your subject is temporarily blocked by an obstruction, algorithms help in maintaining tracking
- Obstacle Sensing: Obstacles are sensed, recognized, and avoided with forward and backward sensors.
In the package
- 1 x DJI Mavic 2 Pro Drone
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Batteries
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Power Cable
- 3 x Pair of Propellers
- 1 x RC Cable with Lightning Connector
- 1 x RC Cable with Micro-USB Connector
- 1 x RC Cable with USB Type-C Connector
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x Communication Cable with USB 3.0 Type-C Connector
- 1 x USB Adapter
- 1 x Large RC Cable Slider
- 2 x Small RC Cable Slider
- 1 x Pair of Spare Control Sticks
- 1 x Car Charger for Mavic 2
- 1 x Battery Charging Hub
- 1 x Battery to Power Bank Adapter
- 2 x Pairs of Low-Noise Propellers
- 1 x Shoulder Bag