- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Constructed with metal in a rugged design for durability
- Auto Quick-Wake/Mic-Sleep when recoring device turns on/off
- Has a low-battery alert indicator
- Powered by single AAA battery (Included)
- Compatible with Smartphones, Cameras, Laptops, Tablets and Handy Recorders
Introducing the Deity Microphones V-Mic D3 shotgun microphone, an on-camera mic that is ideal and well-suited for use with vloggers, run-and-gun videographers, and mobile journalists alike. With a wide range of compatibility with devices, this mic can also be used with smartphones, handy audio recorders, wireless mic transmitters, tablets as well as laptops.
This mic can configure its TRRS connector to fit and work with most 3.5mm mic input jacks automatically, thanks to its built-in microprocessor. This makes it compatible with a wide range of devices. However, it is important to note that this mic will not be compatible with the mic system found in Blackmagic Cinema Cameras unless when used with a separately available (third party) TRS Cable to convert the mini XLR port to a 3.5mm TRRS pin.
It is easy to configure it onto your camera or attach it to a boompole or tripod using the included Rycote shockmount and 3.5mm coiled cable. Powered by one AAA NiMH, alkaline or lithium battery; plug-in power from your camera or mixer is only required to turn on/off the mic.
Note: Blackmagic, Olympus and Fuji TRS-equipped cameras require the use of a 3.5mm TRS cable to work with Deity Microphones (available separately).
In the Box
- Deity V-Mic D3 Camera-Mount Shotgun Microphone
- 3.5mm TRRS Coiled Cable
- Foam Windscreen
- Rycote Shoe Shockmount
- 1 x AAA Battery