- Dual Cardioid Pickup Patterns
- Rear capsule’s audio levels are balanced against the front capsule’s audio levels
- Durable metal body
- Only Weighs 40 Grams
- 3.5mm Input for lavaliers microphones or wireless receivers
- Custom Rycote LYRE shockmount
- 1/4″ and 3/8″ threaded mounting options
- Rotational cold shoe lock features 8 cable management slots
The new deity V-Mic D4 dual-capsule video microphone has a unique dual-capsule design that allows you to record sound from all around. This microphone is omnidirectional therefore you don't have to move closer or near your subject/audience.
The D4 Duo is one of the lightest compact camera microphones.
Aux 3.5MM Input
The Deity D4 DUO equipped with a 3.5mm AUX input so you don't have to carry around a lot of bulky mixers or splitter cables. For more interesting recording, you can switch on the strereo and plug on your lavalier or wireless receiver.
Dual Mono/ Stereo
The Deity D4 has a switch that you can turn that will allow you to record in either mono or stereo mode.
No battery is required
This microphone does not require batteries to operate off of the 3V Plug-In power that is provided by your camera's microphone jack.
Included in the box
- 1x V-Mic D4 DUO
- 2x Faux Fur Windscreens
- 1x Rycote Shockmount
- 1x Yellow 3.5mm TRS to TRS cable