- Magnetic Attachment to Metal/Other Units
- Slim Pocket-Sized Design, All-Metal Body
- 2500-9000K Color Temperature
- Built-In Effects & Battery, OLED Screen
The F7 Pocketlite LED kit from Falcon Eyes is a robust and small-sized on-camera RGBW LED light with a 12W-equivalent output that can fit into your pocket. It is designed with magnets on it's top and bottom, hence, the F7 can magnetically be attached to most metals or additional units for a multi-light array. The kit also includes mounting accessories, a diffuser, grid, soft pocket case, and more.
It is slim and compact, featuring an all-metal housing and offers a 2500 to 9000K adjustable color temperature with a high CRI of 97 and TLCI of 96+. At a distance of 1', it delivers a brightness of 5230 lux. It also has a 0 to 100% stepless brightness dimmer and a collection of built-in effects, such as siren, paparazzi, and strobe.
The light operates for up to 110 minutes at maximum brightness on a built-in battery. The battery is rechargeable via a USB Type-C port using an included cable. The light also supports the QC3.0 fast charging protocol over the USB Type-C port. An OLED screen on the rear confirms all the selected settings as well as the remaining battery life.
A 1/4"-20 threaded hole on the bottom of the light allows you to attach it directly to your camera, cage, or other support using one of the included mounting accessories.
Included in the package
- Falcon Eyes F7 PocketLite RGBW LED On-Camera Light Kit with Diffuser & Grid
- Swivel-Adjustable 1/4"-20 to 1/4"-20 Mounting Bracket
- 1/4"-20 to Cold Shoe Mount
- USB Type-C to USB Type-A Charging Cable
- Cloth Pocket Carry Case
- Sheet of Stickers