- 2 x SD/HD/3G-SDI Outputs and 1 x HDMI Input
- Supports input/output of up to 1080p60 Resolution
- SD/HD Level A/B SDI Ports that are selectable
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Embedded Audio
- USB Power/SDI Re-Clocking/Timecode
- Power and Video LED Signal indicators
This Blackmagic Design HDMI to SDI 3G Micro Converter is a pocket-sized, compact equipment that will help you in linking HDMI computers or cameras to SDI (BNC) gadgets or monitors. It can also be used to extend usage of HDMI over long distances using a SDI cable. This converter has two 3G-SD/HD/SDI outputs that can be set to Level A or B and one HDMI input. Additionally, this micro converter auto-detects and matches your HDMI input to the SDI output and supports video input/output resolutions of up to 1080p60.
Made of a sturdy metal housing, this micro converter features HDMI timecode support, SDI re-clocking for stability over long cable runs, and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps. It has LED indicators for power and signal status. A USB Type-C port enables the HDMI to SDI 3G converter to easily connect to and be powered by large-screen monitors, laptops, desktop computers, or projectors. You can also power this converter using a separately available 100-240 VAC power supply, complete with four international socket adapters.
In the Box
- HDMI to SDI 3G Micro Converter from BlackMagic Design