- Ni-MH batteries
- Capacity: max. 2000mAh, min.1900mAh
- Pre-charged using solar power
- No memory effect: can be recharged when fully, or partially discharged
- Rechargeable batteries
- Maintains up to 70% of their charge after 10 years (when not in use)
- Recharge up to 2100 times
The Panasonic eneloop battery is a High Capacity Ni-MH 'Low Self Discharge' battery that utilizes Panasonic’s advanced rechargeable technology and provides up to 2000mAh of power. This batteries are ideal for devices like camera flash units, wireless gaming devices, wireless mouse and keyboards.
The batteries are able to have prolonged life with a durable conductive surface layer of the active (positive) electrode material (made primarily from nickel-metal hydride) for durability and greater conductivity. Limiting the degradation of the conductive layer increases the number of times that the batteries can recharged, in this case up to 2100 times. They are ready to use out of the package as they are precharged at the factory upon manufacturing using power generated from solar energy. In areas with very low temperatures, these batteries can funtion well down up to temperatures of -4 degrees Fahrenheit.
Use the Panasonic standard charger to recharge these batteries.
Charger is NOT included in this package deal.
- Capacity: up to 2000mAh
- Cycles/Recharges: up to 2100 times
- Low Temp Rating: Down to -4 degrees F
- Charged at the Factory using Solar Power
- Storage Life: Hold 70% charge up to 10 years
- Chemistry: LSD Ni-MH
- Country of Origin: Japan
In the package
- 4 x Panasonic eneloop AA batteries