- Optical Sensor Size and Type: 1/3.1" BSI MOS Sensor
- Sensor Resolution: 6.03 MP
- Records footage at upto 1920 x 1080 resolution up to 59.94p
- Has a 20x Optical Zoom Lens
- Features a single manual lens ring
- 5-Axis Hybrid O.I.S.
- 3" LCD Touchscreen/0.24" EVF
- Built-in LED light
- Dual Card Slots for SDXC media
- Video recording formats: MOV, MP4 and AVCHD to SDXC storage cards
Panasonic HC-MDH3 Camera Recorder is a shoulder mount camera that also features a built-in LED light and LCD touchscreen. Among it's features are a 1/3.1" BSI MOS sensor that allows for low-light performance, a 20x zoom lens that also incorporates a five-axis hybrid image stabilization. The fixed lens has a manual ring that is used to control the iris, focus as well as its zoom capability. On the top handle is an LED light that is built-in to enable you illuminate a subject.
Also featured in this camera are two viewfinders that provide one with the choice of operating the camcorder with either a traditional tilt-up color EVF or a pullout LCD high-resolution touchscreen. The LCD screen is found just above the lens for ease of use especially when handheld shooting. The camera can record in AVCHD, MP4 and MOV codecs which can be stored onto SDXC media cards which can be fitted into the dual storage card slots in the camera, thus it is possible to simultaneously or relay record your footage.
Note: The lens has an indicator light in form of a ring that indicates when the camera is in record and standby modes. The light can be deactivated or activated according to the user's wish.
Included in the box
- Panasonic HC-MDH3 Shoulder Mount AVCHD Camcorder
- 2900mAh Rechargeable Battery
- AC Cable
- AC Adapter
- EVF Eyepiece Cup
- Light Diffusion Filter
- Lens Cap