- DCI 4K60p and Full HD 1080/240p Video
- 10.28MP camera
- Multi Aspect Ratio MOS Sensor with dual gain design
- Internal 4:2:2 10-Bit Long GOP
- V-Log L Gamma and HDR Hybrid Log Gamma
- ISO 160 - 51,200 (80 - 204,800 extended)
- 14-bit Raw available in stills shooting
- 1.62M-dot (900 x 600 pixel) fully articulated touchscreen LCD
The Lumix DC-GH5S Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds camera from Panasonic is an even more video-oriented camera than the Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5 as it can excellently record videos even in low-light performance. It has a 10.28MP Digital Live MOS sensor combined with DCI, thus enabling the possibility of recording UHD 4K video recording at up to 60p. The large individual pixel size also affords impressive low-light performance to an extended ISO 204800, along with Dual Native ISO technology at ISO 400 and ISO 2500. The sensor and processor coupled with an updated Venus Engine enables for faster readout speeds along with 1.3x less rolling shutter distortion compared to previous GH-series cameras. Internal DCI 4K30p recording is available with 4:2:2 10-bit sampling and a full-size HDMI A connector can be used to simultaneously output to an optional external monitor or recorder. The sensor's extended sensitivity range has also been used to promote working with V-Log L and Hybrid Log Gamma HDR modes for effectively increasing your dynamic range and affording more flexibility when color grading during post-production.
Apart for excellent video application, this camera can also shoot stills with such prowess too. Again, the sensor and Venus Engine combination enable recording 14-bit raw files with a top continuous shooting rate of 12 fps with single-shot AF, or up to 8 fps with continuous autofocus. 4K PHOTO modes are also available for shooting 8MP stills at up to 60 fps. The Depth-From-Defocus AF system works quickly and accurately by utilising 225 dedicated AF areas, and is sensitive to -5 EV luminance for working in extreme low-light conditions, benefitting still shooting.
Just like other cameras in the GH-series, the GH5S also has a professional build with a magnesium alloy body that is weather-sealed. It has enhanced physical controls for easier control, 3.2" 1.62m-dot rear LCD touchscreen with free-angle movement to suit working from high and low angles as well as a large 3.68m-dot OLED electronic viewfinder for high-resolution eye-level monitoring.
- 10.28MP Digital Live MOS Sensor and Venus Engine
- DCI and UHD 4K Video Recording
- Stills Recording and Depth-From-Defocus AF System
- 4K PHOTO Modes
- Built-In Wi-Fi connectivity with NFC and Bluetooth 4.2 Low Energy allows for wireless image sharing and remote camera control from linked smartphones and tablets.
- Large OLED Live Viewfinder with 3.68m-dot resolution and 0.76x magnification
- A 3.2" 1.62m-dot rear RGBW LCD monitor with a free angle, tilt and swivel design to support viewing from a variety of angles. It is also touch-enabled to allow for intuitive menu navigation and settings control.
- Dual UHS-II SD card slots are available providing for such settings as Relay recording, automatic card switching when one is full, Backup recording which records the same data to both cards simultaneously and Allocation recording, which lets you save certain files to each card for easier organization.
- A joystick is available on the rear of the camera to make changing many settings easier and more intuitive, such as changing a focus point.
- Photo Style modes: Standard, Vivid, Natural, Monochrome, Scenery, Portrait, Custom, Cinelike D, and Cinelike V.
- Creative Control modes: Expressive, Retro, Old Days, High Key, Low Key, Sepia, Monochrome, Dynamic Monochrome, Rough Monochrome, Silky Monochrome, Impressive Art, High Dynamic, Cross Process, Toy Effect, Toy Pop, Bleach Bypass, Miniature Effect, Soft Focus, Fantasy, Star Filter, One Point Color, and Sunshine.
- Lumix Tether software allows you to shoot tethered to a computer via USB connection. This software enables full camera control and shooting from the computer, along with video and 4K PHOTO modes support, with the added benefit of previewing and reviewing your imagery from a larger computer monitor.
Burst: This allows one to record continuously.
Pre-Burst: This enables one to record images one second prior to and one second after pressing the shutter button in order to give you 60 frames to choose from. It is ideal for times when you're unsure of the critical moment to press the shutter button.
Burst (S/S): This mode most closely follows the video recording process, and allows you to playback your video, pause at the chosen moment, and use the shutter button to mark a chosen frame from the video and save it as a single 8MP frame.
In the box
- Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Mirrorless Camera Body
- Panasonic DMW-BLF19 Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery Pack (7.2V, 1860mAh)
- Panasonic DMW-BTC13 Battery Charger
- Body Cap
- Hot Shoe Cover
- Shoulder Strap
- Cable Holder
- BNC Converter Cable
- Eye Cup
- Flash Sync Socket Cap
- Battery Grip Connector Cover
- USB Cable
Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S Mirrorless Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera (Body Only)
- Brand: Panasonic
- Product Code: Panasonic Lumix DC-GH5S MFT Camera
- Availability: In Stock