- 2 x SD/HD/3G-SDI Outputs and 1 x HDMI Input
- Supports input/output of up to 1080p60 Resolution
- SD/HD Level A/B SDI Ports that are selectable
- Automatic Input Signal Detection
- Embedded Audio
- USB Power/SDI Re-Clocking/Timecode
- Power and Video LED Signal indicators
This SDI to HDMI 3G Micro Converter from Blackmagic Design is a pocket-sized, compact and rugged gadget that will help you in production monitoring by linking HDMI monitors and televisions. This converter has one HDMI output, one SD/HD/3G-SDI loop output and one SD/HD/3G-SDI input. It includes a 17-point 3D LUT that can be used to calibrate HDMI- or SDI-input monitors and it can output a LUT for viewing via the SDI loop output. The Micro Converter SDI to HDMI 3G also features automatic SD, HD, and Level A and B SDI detection and support for a wide range of pro broadcast resolutions including cine-style 48 fps.
Made of a sturdy metal housing, this micro converter features LED indicators for power and signal status indication. A USB Type-C port enables the SDI to HDMI 3G converter to easily connect to and be powered by large-screen monitors, laptops, desktop computers, or projectors. It can also be powered using a separately available 100-240V AC power supply, complete with four international socket adapters.
In the Box
- SDI to HDMI 3G Micro Converter from BlackMagic Design