- F-Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Three SLD Elements
- Four Aspherical Elements
- Super Multi-Layer Coating
- Hyper Sonic Motor AF System
- OS Image Stabilization
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
This 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Lens from Sigma for use with Nikon F-mount cameras is a high-quality wide-angle to portrait suitable lens. Being part of the highly classified Art lenses from Sigma, this lens' optical design is also sophisticated with such features as three SLD elements and four aspherical elements to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations, as well as color fringing, distortions, and other anomalies for greater clarity and sharpness.
A Super Multi-Layer Coating has also been applied to suppress lens flare and ghosting for accurate color fidelity and high contrast, and a protective coating has been applied to the front element, too, to benefit working in harsh climates. Additionally, extending its versatility, a constant f/2.8 maximum aperture affords consistent performance throughout the zoom range as well as greater control over depth of field.
In the Box
- Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Art Lens for Nikon F
- LCF-82 III 82mm Lens Cap from Sigma
- LCR II Rear Lens Cap for Nikon F Mount Lenses from Sigma
- LH876-04 Lens Hood for 24-70 f/2.8 Art DG OS HSM Lens from Sigma
- Soft Padded Lens Case for AF 24-70mm f/2.8 DG OS HSM Art Lens