- Kashmir microphone preamps with 48V phantom power
- Internal timecode generator
- Sample rates up to 192 kHz
- Bit depths up to 32-bit float
- Adjustable limiters
- SD card recording and reading
- Backup to USB drive
- 10 seconds of pre-roll at 48 kHz
The MixPre-6 II multitrack field recoder records upto 6 tracks of external sources at simple rates and resolutions of up to 23-bit while still monitoring audio in headphones.The Sound Devices MixPre-6 II eclipses its predecessor with faster, more advanced hardware and 32-bit/192kHz converters.Another new feature is the ability to auto-copy recorded tracks to USB thumb drives, therefore making it easy to transfer your files. Another improved feature is that when it is powered off,the MixPre-6 II can still record upto four hours.
The MixPre-6 II offers class A Kashmir mic preamps.All inputs are fully RF-filtered to keep intereference out.
Audio Interface Functionality
When the MixPre-6 II is connected to a Mac or Windows computer it can serve as an 8-put/4-output USB ausio interface for your audio recording software.
USB Audio Input
You can easily stream up to four tracks into the unit over USB and use the MixPre-6 II as a recorder from your host device.
Built-In Timecode Generator and Bluetooth Control
You can also trigger recording from the camera.With the built in bluetooth, you can easily control the MixPre-6 through the Wingman app.
Included in the Package
- Sound Devices MixPre-6 II 6-Channel / 8-Track Multitrack 32-Bit Field Recorder
- Sound Devices MX-4AA Battery Sled for MixPre-3 and MixPre-6
- Sound Devices MX-Charge AC Power Supply for MixPre-3 and MixPre-6