- Three-Axis Motorized Gimbal Stabilizer
- Designed for use with Mirrorless Cameras
- One-Handed Operation
- 2kg/4.4 lb Max. Load
- Force Mobile Smartphone Control
The Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer from DJI is a smaller and lighter three-axis single-handle gimbal stabilizer deigned for use with small mirrorless cameras under 2kg/4.4 lb. Compared to it's predecessor, Ronin-S, this gimbal has had some improvements done on it. Despite it's smaller size, it packs an abundance of features, design enhancements, and technology inside its compact form. For example, it features stabilization, pan, tilt, and roll control, as well as 360° continuous panning to create steady 3D/360° motion shots.
On its own, the gimbal weighs 1kg/2.4lb, so it is ultra-portable and is easy to hold with a mounted camera for longer periods of time. It also features two locking modes for balancing your camera and for storage. The sliding quick release camera plate makes it easy to rebalance your camera after you've moved to a new location—balance your camera in the balancing lock position, unmount your camera with the plate, put the gimbal in storage mode and travel, take the gimbal out and remount your camera, unlock and turn the gimbal on and voilà, your camera will still be balanced.
Another feature on this gimbal is a joystick and a record button for precise gimbal control, as well as a re-center front trigger button to bring the gimbal back to its default position. There is also an M button that you can press and hold to enter Sport Mode, which provides fast tracking response when recording action sequences. Using the Android or iOS app over Bluetooth 5.0, Active Track 3.0 has been updated to help users track a subject with the gimbal without having to use any controls at all. The gimbal supports DJI's Force Mobile, allowing you to control your gimbal's motion when it's mounted on a rig or tripod using the gyroscope of your smartphone. This in-turn allows for the performance of more precise gimbal movements using your own natural motion. Other built-in features include time-lapse and motion-lapse modes.
The Ronin-SC is powered by a 2450mAh rechargeable 18650 LiPo battery built into its handle, which lasts up to 11 hours on a single charge. It is charged via a USB Type-C port and can also provide camera control such as run/stop or focus pulling using one of the included multiport USB cables connected to a compatible camera. There are also 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 mounting threads on the handle to add accessories such as the included smartphone holder.
Also included with the Ronin-SC are an extended grip/tripod, camera riser, lens support, port cover, Allen wrench, quick release plate with 1/4"-20 camera mounting screw, an M4 screw, a multicamera USB control cable, a multicamera USB Type-C control cable, a USB Type-C charging cable, a USB Type-C to micro-USB adapter, and a storage case.
- Auto Calibration
- Offset Roll Motor
- Modular Design
- Bluetooth 5.0 communication
- Sport mode support
- DJI specialized gimbal drive motors with encoders
- Hardware joystick and support for virtual joystick operation
- Support for time-lapse, track, and panorama
- Roll 3D / 360° rotation support
- Quick record function
- When Auto Calibration is enabled, the gimbal will automatically set an appropriate motor stiffness value based on the weight of the mounted payload.
- this means that this stabilizer can hold a camera above the roll axis, leaving the camera's LCD screen unblocked. This design also minimizes the camera shake that occurs when transitioning from upright to underslung modes and vice versa.
- Both direct-connected and wireless accessories are supported.
- The gimbal can mount onto an RC buggy for low-angle shots or even act as a stabilized remote head when mounted to a jib.
- With both 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 accessory mounts, you can have such add-ons as a microphone, LED light, or a wireless video transmitter.
Automated Creative Features
- Force Mobile
- Time-Lapse and Motion-Lapse
Included In the package
- DJI Ronin-SC Gimbal Stabilizer
- DJI BG18 Grip for Ronin-SC Gimbal
- Extended Grip/Tripod
- Quick-Release Plate for Camera Mounting
- DJI Camera Riser for Ronin-SC or Ronin-SStorage Case
- DJI Smartphone Holder for Ronin-SC and Ronin-S
- Lens Support
- 2 x 8-Pin Port Cover
- 2 x Allen Wrench
- 3 x Camera Screws 1/4 "-20 & 1/4 "-20
- 4 x Screws M4
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi-USB)
- Multi-Camera Control Cable (Type-C)
- USB-C Cable Charging Cable
- Multi-Camera Control Adapter (Type-C To Micro USB)