- 2.4 GHz Transceiver with 328' Range
- Guide Number: 190' at ISO 100 and 105mm
- Zoom Range: 24-105mm (18mm with Panel)
- Output Range: 1/1 to 1/128
Featuring both a 2.4 GHz wireless radio transmitter and receiver, the Yongnuo YN560-IV Speedlite is a long range manual flash unit capable of triggering other flashes from up to 328' away as well as being triggered with the RF-603 and RF-602 wireless transmitters.
The YN560-IV is powerful with a guide number of 190 at ISO 100 and 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105mm, which is able to be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.
Full bounce and swivel lighting is possible due to -7 to 90° tilt and 270° of rotation with the locking flash head. The flash can also be triggered optically with either instant sync or skip pre-flash options for simpler off-camera firing. A built-in PC sync port further enhances the flash's connectivity and Multi-mode allows for stroboscopic lighting effects.
The flash runs on four AA batteries or an optional battery pack via the HV connection and has a recycle time of about 3 seconds. It comes with a protective case and a table stand.
- Features 3 groups and 16 channels for wireless operation
- Can receive a wireless signal from YN560-IV, YN560-TX, RF-603 (I/II), and RF-602
- Metal hot shoe for standard on-camera triggering
- Large LCD screen for viewing settings and making adjustments
- Socket for SF-18C or SF-17C external power pack
- Audible flash ready indicators offer different sounds based on flash status
- 100-1500 flashes from one set of batteries
- Automatically saves your current settings
- Built-in bounce card
- Color temperature of 5600K
- Eight levels of flash output from 1/1 to 1/128 with 29 individual settings
- Optical triggering range of 66-82 indoors or 33-49' outdoors
Included in the Package
- 1 x Yongnuo YN560 III Manual Speedlite
- 1 x Mini stand
- 1 x Protective bag