- For use with vloggers, podcasters and videographers
- Distortion-Free Recording
- 32-Bit Float
- No Gain Adjustment Needed
- Hold switch averts unintended operation
- Easy to operate with one-touch controls
- Has a microSD card slot (Card Not Included)
- Supports USB transfer of files
- Power is via USB (NOT INCLUDED) or 2 x AAA Batteries
- Locking 3.5mm mic input
- Includes an omnidirectional lavalier mic
- Easy to carry around as its small in size
- Has a belt mount
The Zoom F2 field recorder is a small-sized ultracompact audio device that you can use to capture distortion-free audio instantly. With the 32-bit float technology, this recorder can comfortably handle both loud and soft sounds at avoid distortion and maintain low-noise performance. This means that you do not have to keep adjusting gain. You also do not need to worry about interrupting your recording unintentionally since you can simply flick the Hold switch to lock your settings no matter what button you press.
Due to its small form, this recorder has belt-mount for easy mounting on your body as well as pocket-friendly placement directly on the subject. The included lavalier microphone has a low-profile design to provide discretion when worn. The F2 recorder also includes onboard transport controls and headphone output for one to listen to their recordings easily.
Finally, the Zoom F2 recorder has simple one-touch controls to help you operate it without any difficulty. Once done with your recording, transfer the recorded files via USB to a computer and you can use the included Steinberg WaveLab Cast software for editing, mixing, enhancing as well as exporting your audio to the intended platform.
In the Package
- Zoom F2 Recorder (Black)
- Zoom LMF-2 Lavalier Microphone
- Zoom MCL-1 Clip for LMF-2 Lavalier Microphone
- 3 x WSL-1 Windscreens
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Steinberg WaveLab Cast Software (To Download)