- 7 inch 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
- 4K HDMI Input/Output
- DCI 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 240 fps
- Dynamic AtomHDR, 360-Zone Backlight
- HDR Mode, Dolby Vision Output
- 3000 cd/m² Brightness
- 1,000,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio
- 4-Input HD Switching & ISO Recording
- 4 x 3G-SDI
- 2 x 12G-SDI
The 7" Shogun HDR Pro from Atomos is an on-camera monitor that can also be used to record and switch between cameras and offers up to DCI 4K raw recording, HDMI and 12/6/3G-SDI inputs/outputs with a 1920 x 1200 screen display. With the AtomOS 10.4 firmware update, the Shogun 7 provides ISO recording of up to four HD-SDI camera streams plus program capture. Output your content for director or client viewing in Dolby Vision HDR using the Shogun 7, AtomOS10 platform, and a compatible display.
This touchscreen monitor supports resolutions up to DCI 4K (4096 x 2160) at 60p and up to 2K at 240p for slow-motion effects. Record to 2.5" SSDs using Apple ProRes Raw, ProRes, CinemaDMG (up to 30p), and Avid DNxHD codecs. Record all your event's action with live multicamera monitoring, recording, and switching between program and up to four 1080p60 SDI ISO camera streams. When used with Final Cut Pro, a fully configurable, multicam .xml can be generated for easier editing.
The Shogun 7's 10-bit (8+2 FRC) panel features 360-zone backlight, 3000 cd/m² brightness, and a 1,000,000:1 contrast ratio. Its native AtomHDR (log) display enables you to more accurately monitor your log gamma footage without having to view flat, washed-out images or use a LUT to compress the dynamic range and color space. Built-in presets accurately translate popular log formats from ARRI, Canon, Fujifilm, JVC, Nikon, Panasonic, RED, and Sony cameras.
Save editing time by tagging your footage on-the-fly and recording directly to Final Cut Pro x, Adobe Premiere, or Avid Media Composer formats (third-party plug-ins may be required for tagging).
Power the Shogun Inferno with a single Sony L-series battery; dual battery plates support hot swapping, enabling longer uninterrupted runtimes. For audio recording, the monitor supports balanced XLR inputs with +48V phantom power via a separately available audio breakout cable. Additional Shogun 7 features include genlock input, BNC timecode input, SDI/HDMI cross conversion, and a variety of on-screen exposure analysis, framing, focus assist, and other display tools.
- Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW recording and playback
- Live mix & record up to 5 streams
- Perfect exposure and colour
- On-set HDR monitoring with Dolby Vision live HDMI outto a compatible Dolby Vision HDR TV or monitor
- User Friendly
- Intuitive touch screen operation
- Instant playback & review
- Shot tagging
- Balanced audio
- High speed connections
- Quad SDI & HDMI 2.0 In/Out
- Screen Size: 7.2"
- Resolution: 1920x1200
- High Bright: 3000nits
- Contrast Ratio: 1,000,000:1
- Dynamic AtomHDR 360 Zones: 15+ Stops
- Live Video Streams: 4xISO, 1xProgram
Included in the box
- Atomos Shogun 7 HDR Pro/Cinema Monitor-Recorder-Switcher
- AC Power Supply (12V, 3A)
- 4 x Wall Plug
- Master Caddy II with Screws
- EPP Carrying Case