- 8K Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Videos
- 48MP camera with a 1/2-inch CMOS sensor
- HDR Panorama
- Supports up to 4K/60fps Videos
- Max. Flight Time: 34 minutes
- With OcuSync 2.0 Transmission
- Remote Controller Included & Fly More Accessories
The Mavic Air 2 from DJI is a foldable and portable quadcopter drone with a high-end 3-axis-stabilized gimbal sports camera system. The camera has a 1/2" CMOS sensor that can capture up to 48MP stills, 8K Hyperlapse time-lapse shots, 4K/60fps videos, as well as 240 fps slow-motion 1080p videos. In addition, photos, panoramas, and video can be captured in HDR for more dynamic results. The drone has an internal storage of 8GB on which you can easily store your footage and/or add optional SD cards of up to 256GB.
Mavic Air 2 has a flight time of up to 34 minutes on the supplied 3500mAh battery. With this time, it can fly at speeds of up to 43 mph up to 18.5km. The OcuSync 2.0 transmission technology is available with the supplied remote controller with a live view of the drone's activity on your attached smartphone. It can transmit up to 1080p quality video from up to 9.9 km away. Equipped with the APAS 3.0, Mavic Air 2 has forward, downward and backward sensors thereby enabling it to actively avoid obstacles while flying. An auxiliary light on the drone helps improve the sensors' visibility.
Fly More Combo Kit
With the Mavic Air 2 Fly More Combo, you get even more accessories that are designed to help get you flying and filming with more capabilities when on location. Compared to the included accessories of the standard Mavic Air 2, the Fly More Combo gives you the following:
- Three extra pairs of props for easy repairs if need be
- Two extra batteries that give you up to 68 additional minutes of flight time
- A set of three ND filters (ND16, ND64, and ND256): to help you reduce incoming light and glare in your footage
- A battery to power bank adapter. This lets you recharge mobile devices from one of the Mavic Air 2's flight batteries
- A battery charging hub to enable you recharge your batteries while out filming
- A shoulder bag for easy transportation of the drone and accessories to your filming location
Hyperlapse Time-Lapse Shots
You can achieve high-quality time-lapse shots in Hyperlapse mode with a single tap on this drone. There is no need for post-processing as Mavic Air 2 is able to process every detail automatically. It is also possible to save pictures in JPEG and raw, simultaneously, on a microSD card (not included).
To capture Hyperlapse shots, you need to use one of the following four modes:
- Circle - With this, lock onto your subject and the drone will capture footage while circling the subject.
- Free - This gives the pilot freedom to move the drone wherever they want.
- WayPoint - This gives the pilot the option to set a specific, savable flight path (up to 5 points) in 3D space for a single time-lapse, or for multiple shots at different times to edit together later.
- Course Lock - This locks the gimbal onto a subject, automatically turning to keep it in the frame as the drone is flown towards and past the subject.
FocusTrack with easy-to-use intelligent tracking modes
- ActiveTrack 3.0 - This allows for following a target while avoiding obstacles and works to reidentify targets if lost.
- Spotlight 2.0 - With this, the drone flies freely while locking the camera on a subject. To activate, just tap a subject on the remote and fly
- POI 3.0 - This creates an automated path to fly around a target while keeping the camera centered. Works with flat surfaces and can dynamically track objects such as people, cars, boats, among others.
With predefined flight modes, you can capture cinematic video clips in just a few taps. Quickshot modes:
- AirSense - Mavic Air 2 can warn the pilot of a nearby aircraft using an ADS-B receiver and satellite positioning.
- DJI Fly App - this app enables you to set and adjust functions, settings and utilize built-in templates to capture high-quality videos. Coupled with the DJI Mimo app, you can also edit your footage easily.
- Remote controller - Attach your smartphone on the included remote controller to control the Mavic Air 2 and monitor your footage live from the drone. It features up to four hours of battery life and it's antennas improve on signal performance.
In the package
- 1 x DJI Mavic Air 2 drone
- 3 x Intelligent Flight Battery
- 1 x Battery Charging Hu
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 6 x Pairs of Low-Noise Propellers
- 1 x AC Power Cable
- 1 x Pair of Spare Control Sticks
- 1 x USB Type-C RC Cable
- 1 x Lightning RC Cable
- 1 x Micro-USB RC Cable
- 1 x Gimbal Protector
- 1 x USB Type-C Cable
- 1 x Pair of Spare Control Sticks
- 1 x ND Filter Set (ND16, ND64 & ND256)
- 1 x Battery to Power Bank Adapter
- 1 x Shoulder Bag