- Speech, Sound Effects & Music Recording
- Onboard X/Y Stereo Mic, Built-In Speaker
- 3.5mm Mic/Line Input with Plug-In Power
- Simple Layout of Common Controls
- Record WAVs & MP3s up to 24-Bit / 96 kHz
- Records to microSD/SDHC
- Built-In Limiter and Low-Cut Filter
- High-Speed USB 2.0 Connectivity
- Works as a USB Audio Interface
- Uses 2 Included AAA Batteries
The H1n is geared for musicians, journalists, podcasters, and more, recording WAV and MP3 files to meet your professional needs. The H1n has a stereo X/Y microphone configuration that captures a realistic stereo image. The unit records audio to microSD or microSDHC flash memory cards, supporting capacities up to 32 GB. The H1n records WAV audio at rates up to 24-bit / 96 kHz, and MP3 audio at rates up to 320 kbps. The pocket-sized device runs on two AAA batteries, providing up to 10 hours of continuous operation.
A 3.5 mm mic/line input lets you connect an external microphone or music player, while a 3.5 mm headphone/line output lets you connect your favorite headphones or small external speakers. A high-speed USB 2.0 port allows you to easily transfer data to your Mac or Windows computer. The unit also functions as an audio interface, allowing you to record directly from the Zoom H1n to your favorite DAW. Two AAA batteries are included.
Included in the box
- Zoom H1n 2-Input / 2-Track Portable Handy Recorder with Onboard X/Y Microphone (Black)
- 2 x AAA Batteries